Key changes to Australia’s Immigration Point System 2019
Australian government to roll out key improvements in Australia’s migration point framework from Nov.2019. The administration intends to execute some exceptional point system in the framework. I.e.10 focuses for candidates who don’t have a spouse or accepted partner. The upcoming changes may profit loads of candidates, who are excitedly trusting on the Invitation to Apply (ITA) for an Australian visa.
A statement announced by Australia’s Minister for Immigration, Citizenship and Multicultural Affairs, highlights the key alterations in the Migration Act 1958, as Migration Amendment (New Skilled Regional visas) Regulations 2019 and revision in Migration Regulations 1994 also.
Changes pertinent to Australia’s Immigration point framework
Effective Nov.16 2019, following changes will be actualized:
- 10 points for having a skilled life partner or accepted accomplice
- 15 points for candidates selected by a state or Territory government or supported by relative living in local Australia
- 10 points for having certain STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) capability
- 10 points for candidates who don’t have a life partner or true accomplice
- 5 points for candidates with a companion or accepted accomplice who has proficient English
Other Important Australia Immigration Rule changes November 2019
Another skilled work Regional (Provisional) Visa subclass 491 is being presented w.e.f.Nov.16 with following changes:
– Introduction of Sub Class 491 Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa, another improved point system visa to profit territorial areas of Australia, for applicants assigned by a state government organization or supported by a qualified relative living in an assigned local region
– Removal of the Subclass 489 (Skilled-Regional (Provisional) visa to essential candidates trying to satisfy the parameters of a subclass 489 visa in the First temporary visa stream. Subclass 489 is obsolete or superseded by subclass 491
Introduction of the Subclass 494 (Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional visa subclass 494, a better than ever employer supported visa to profit provincial Australia, with 2 key streams, viz.Employer supported and Labor Agreement:
– Brings employers looking to utilize outside laborers on a subclass 494 visa for businesses, in the Migration Act
– Removal of the Subclass 187 (Regional supported Migration scheme) visa, with the exception of transitional partners. Subclass 187 is obsolete and superseded by Subclass 494
Introduction of another PR visa subclass 191 (Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional visa) from Nov.16 2022
- Provided that the new subclass 191 may just be applied for by holders of the new subclass 491 and subclass 494 visa
On the off chance that you wish to apply for Australian PR visa in 2019, through most applicable skilled visa class, connect with ISA Global and our experts will take you simply through the process.