New Brunswick reopens Express Entry for EOI (Expression of Interest)
Express Entry Labour Market Stream which was temporarily closed in September was reopened on 28th November. New Brunswick has now started accepting Expression of Interests through its Express Entry linked immigration stream. The stream allows the province to nominate eligible candidates from Federal Express Entry system for a permanent residence.
There are five specific criteria that a candidate should meet in order to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for NBPNP (New Brunswick Province Nominee Program), they are:
- The applicant should have a valid Express Entry profile number along with a Jobseeker validation code.
- The current job must be listed in the occupation rated in NOC (National Occupation Classification) level 0, A or B and the code of the same must be included in the EOI.
- The applicant must have a valid language score equivalent to CLB 7 in all four language competencies and have to submit a PDF copy of the results along with the EOI.
- The applicant must also have a valid Education Credential Assessment (ECA) done, that attests to a minimum equivalent to Canadian high school diploma. A PDF copy of the same has to be submitted along with EOI.
- The applicant must be currently working and living in New Brunswick and has to submit a letter of employment from the employer along with their EOI.
The candidates who fulfill all the five criteria can submit an EOI, the applications which do not meet all the five criteria will be rejected. A minimum score of 67 points is to be scored on the NBPNP’s point grid to enter the EOI pool of candidates.
The province of New Brunswick will rank profiles mainly on:
- Score – the high you score the more are the chances
- Training and experience – in high priority sector as determined by the province
- Ability – to become economically established
- Likelihood of contributing – to the province in the economy and the labor market in a positive manner
To understand which immigration program/stream is appropriate for you, and to get further details on any of the on-going immigration programs in Canada and Australia, kindly check with our experts.
If you are planning to immigrate, feel free to contact our advisors and get your eligibility checked. ISA Global is the leading immigration consultant in India and we have helped thousands of our clients to settle in countries like Canada and Australia.