A welcome move for entrepreneurs who want to migrate to U.S.A
Those who want to migrate to USA and want to start their business as Entrepreneurs, Investors & Business Owners have following options available for them:
- E-2 Investor Visa: An E-2 Visa is a Visa option for business owners who wish to start a company in the United States.
- EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa:An EB-5 Visa is a great visa option if you have substantial capital. This visa is often known as the million dollar Green Card.
- H-1B Visa:The H-1B visa is a non-immigrant visa. It permits companies to hire workers in areas where they see shortage of skills in the US labor market.
- L-Visa:The L-Visa allows a company to transfer an employee to its office in United States from another office.
Immigrant entrepreneurs have always been beneficial for U.S.A economy. Department of homeland security has proposed a new rule for entrepreneurs. Foreign entrepreneurs building new companies in the United States could soon gain a new immigration option. This option would grant them temporary entry into United States for up to five years. Foreign entrepreneurs should meet the below mentioned criteria in order for becoming eligible for this scheme (it the scheme comes into implementation):
- They should have a significant ownership interest in the startup (at least 15 percent). They should also have an active and central role in its operations.
- The startup is formed in the United States within the past three years; and
- The startup has significant and evident potential for rapid business growth and job creation.
This proposed rule, will help generate immigration opportunities by expanding immigration options for foreign entrepreneurs. This move would grant them temporary entry for up to five years and could ease the obstacles faced by entrepreneurs.
It is extremely beneficial for students who come to attend college and want to set up new
venture after completion of degree.