Canada work permit and PR holders can bring their spouse, common-law partner and dependent children to Canada. Spouse/common-law partner and dependent children can stay in Canada but would not be eligible to work. If the dependent is willing to work, they have to apply for their own Work Permit with an LMO from Canadian employer.

If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, you can sponsor you’re:

  • spouse,
  • common-law or conjugal partner, or
  • dependent children

To immigrate to Canada:

If you sponsor a family member to immigrate to Canada, you must provide proof that you can:

  • meet basic needs - such as food, clothing and shelter - for yourself and your family
  • support your relative financially and
  • Make sure your spouse or relative does not need to ask for financial help from the government.

Use our free service to find out whether you could qualify for this visa. Fill out the assessment form. Make sure that all information provided is authentic in order to make a proper assessment.

For more information please write to us at info at isaglobal dot in.
For any complaint write to us at complaints at isaglobal dot in.

Other Canadian Visas



Read all Reviews