If you are looking to move to Canada, the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NB PNP) may be a great option. This program allows the province to nominate individuals who meet specific criteria and requirements for permanent residency in New Brunswick. In this guide, we will discuss the NB PNP program in detail and outline the eligibility requirements and application process.
New Brunswick offers a high quality of life at an affordable cost. The province has a strong economy and is home to many industries, including agriculture, forestry, fishing, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing, tourism, and more. New Brunswick is also great to raise a family with its excellent education and health care systems.
Benefits of New Brunswick PNP
The NB PNP program has a number of benefits as compared to other programs, including:
- Applicants are not required to have a job offer from a New Brunswick employer (except for NB Skilled worker stream).
- The application process is relatively quick and straightforward.
- Successful applicants will receive priority processing of their permanent residency application.
Streams under New Brunswick PNP
New Brunswick Entrepreneurial Stream
Candidates for this stream must meet the minimum requirements for age, language, education, personal net worth, investment, business ownership and/or senior management experience, and a viable business concept. The following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled at the time of the EOI, application and nomination.
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot
New Brunswick is a member of the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP). The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program is an economic development project between the federal government and Canada's Atlantic Provinces. The AIPP sponsors the immigration process for individuals who have won a job offer from an designated employer in the Atlantic region.
New Brunswick Skilled Worker Stream
The New Brunswick Skilled Worker Stream is a path to permanent residency for Foreign Nationals who have the skills, education, and work experience required to contribute to the province's economy. Candidates must satisfy the program's minimal entry requirements, have a genuine job offer from a New Brunswick Employer, and intend to stay and work in the province on a permanent basis.
This initiative will also assist New Brunswick employers who can't find qualified Canadians or permanent residents to hire foreign nationals and international graduates with the skills needed in the province.
NB Express Entry Labour Market Stream
The New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market Stream (EELMS) is a route to permanent residency for skilled individuals who have expressed an interest in the stream. This program is compatible with the federal Express Entry immigration system, allowing approved applicants to get their applications dealt with more quickly. The aim of this stream is to target high-skilled foreign workers who may contribute to the New Brunswick economy. Do note the stream is on hold since May 2022.
The New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market Stream utilizes an Expression of Interest (EOI) system, and only accepts EOIs from people who fulfil the following specific criteria:
- Must have an active Express Entry profile.
- Must meet one of the three connections below:
- Employer or business offering a job -> Employer or company with a position open in New Brunswick.
- New Brunswick Student connection (a student who has completed his or her studies in the previous six months and is currently residing in New Brunswick).
- New Brunswick Employability in Demand Connection (Candidate must have received a Letter of Interest on their Express Entry application).
- Must be employed in a job at NOC code 0, A, or B, and must include an EOI with the NOC code.
- Requires one year of full-time or equivalent part-time paid experience in skill type 0, level A, B, or C.
- Must have a CLB 7 language test score in English or French, which is the level required by Canadian law to practice law.
- Must have a Canadian high school diploma or higher education OR have an equivalency report.
- Candidates who are selected right away from the pool will receive a Letter of Interest through their Express Entry account from the province.
- Applicants will be chosen based on their score in the New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market Stream Selection Criteria.
- Candidates must apply for the provincial nomination within 45 days of receiving notification.
- The application fee for this stream is $250 CAD per applicant.
- Successful candidates will receive a nomination from New Brunswick, which they have 30 days to accept.
- The applicant's CRS score will increase by 600 points after accepting the provincial nomination, virtually guaranteeing that they will be invited to apply for permanent residence in the following Express Entry draw.
- The candidate must submit an official application for Canadian permanent residency within the specified time period after receiving an ITA.
- The majority of permanent residency applications submitted through Express Entry are completed within six months.
How Can ISA Global Help You Get into New Brunswick PNP
The NB PNP program offers many benefits to those looking to move to New Brunswick. Some of these benefits include a strong economy, high quality of life, and an excellent education and health care system. If you meet the eligibility requirements, the NB PNP may be a great option for you. To learn more about this program and how to apply, contact ISA Global today. Our team of experienced immigration professionals can help you navigate the application process and increase your chances of success. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you immigrate to New Brunswick through the NB PNP program.
You can register for our free webinar at:
Read what our Customers say...
Satisfied with their services. Quick response to the queries and friendly guidance is really appreciable. Good job!
Cordial staff and organized working process. I recommend ISA Global to all.
They helped me in IELTS preparation to immigrate Canada. Good experience with ISA.
I approached ISA Global to get a descent job in Canada and they helped me at every stage. They answered all my queries, helped me to get good score in IELTS exam and managed all the VISA application formalities. Thank you ISA Global.
I had a good experience with ISA global. The customer service is the best I have come across thus far. They did not just help me with my student visa, they also helped me with my IELTS exam preparation! They are the best in the business.
Very helpful consultant and hassle free service.
Cordial staff and organized way of working. I like their service.
They were really helpful and professional while resolving my concerns. I feel good about choosing ISA as my immigration assistant to Canada.
My husband is living in Australia and it was time for me to accompany him. ISA Global helped me through the way.
Thank you ISA Global for your good services. My dream come true just because of your help.
Latest News for Canada Immigration