Take the first step toward making your immigration dream a reality.
Fill our free online profile assessment form, so that, we could help you better.
Once you complete the registration, you can attend our Immigration Teleconference followed by 1-2 weeks counseling process.
How does the process work? Don't worry, we will call you to explain the next steps (if you are eligible).
- Minimum eligibility requirement for immigration is graduation with min one year of continuous experience and maximum 45 years of age.
- You will attend a 20-30-min teleconference followed by 1-2 weeks one-to-one counselling in which a counsellor will help you with all the information and your doubts and queries including country selection, eligibility, points calculation, PR process, English test, job search after PR etc. If you miss the teleconference by any chance, we will share a recording of the teleconference.
During this process, we will answer the following questions:
- Which country should you target based on your profile
- What is your eligibility and chances for that country
- Which immigration program is suitable for your profile
- Which English test you should take (IELTS, PTE, TOEFL etc)
- What score you should target in the English test (by section)
- How should you file your application, as single or along with your spouse (if applicable)
- What are the job prospects for your profile in the target country
- What salary level can you get based on your job profile in the target country
- What is the investment required and how can it be split step by step over a period of 6-12 months
- And other queries that you may have related to the process
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, more and more people face the prospects of job losses and pay cuts and now realize the benefits of social security provided by countries like Canada and Australia. You are advised to take a decision quickly as competition is likely to increase significantly in coming months. Use this time available to you to attend our teleconference and understand why this is just the right time to initiate the process.
Do take care of your health and follow the guidelines prescribed by the government to fight the virus. Best wishes for a healthy and prosperous future!
Read what our Customers say...
SANDEEP KUMAR VERMA
Happy with their services.
Very helpful consultant and hassle free service.
We know you for your good services ISA Global. Kudos!
I want to work in Canada
The fastest service I have encountered. They had a very efficient and quick approach towards my visa for Canada. The express entry service is genius! I received my visa very quickly and other immigration formalities were taken care of in a timely manner as well.
Had a dream to go to Australia which ISA Global made possible. Thanks to the entire team.
ISA Global offered a friendly assistance during my immigration process. I am completely satisfied with their services.
Latest News for Canada Immigration