The Schengen Area is the area comprising 26 European countries that have abolished passport and any other type of border control at their common borders, also referred to as internal borders. It functions as a single country for international travel purposes, with a common visa policy. The Area is named after the Schengen Agreement.
Entry conditions for third-country nationals
A Schengen visa or a visa exemption does not, in and of itself, entitle a traveller to enter the Schengen Area. The Schengen Borders Code lists requirements which third-country nationals must meet to be allowed into the Schengen Area. For this purpose, a third-country national is a person who does not enjoy the right of free movement.
The entry requirements for third country nationals who intend to stay in the Schengen Area for not more than 90 days in any 180 day period are as follows:
- He/she is in possession of a valid travel document or documents authorising them to cross the border; the acceptance of travel documents for this purpose remains within the domain of the member states
- The travel document must be valid for at least 3 months after the intended date of departure from the Schengen Area and must have been issued within the previous 10 years
- The traveller either possesses a valid visa (if required) or a valid residence permit
- The traveller can justify the purpose and conditions of the intended stay and has sufficient means of subsistence, both for the duration of the intended stay and for the return to his or her country of origin or transit to a third country into which the traveller is certain to be admitted, or is in a position to acquire such means lawfully
- The Schengen Information System does not contain an alert for refusal of entry concerning the traveller
- The traveller is not considered to be a threat to public policy, internal security, public health or the international relations of any of the Schengen states.
Schengen Visa Fee
In accordance with the guidelines of the European Union, any Schengen visa application has to be accompanied by a payment of visa fees. The fees (Processing + Visa) are to be paid on the day the application is being submitted. They are not refundable whether a visa is granted or refused.
- Providing applicant with document checklist
- Assistance in visa documentation
- Post landing services
Use our service to find out whether you are eligible for a particular country. Fill out the assessment form. Make sure that all information provided is authentic in order to make a proper assessment.
For more information please write to us at info at isaglobal dot in.
For any complaint write to us at complaints at isaglobal dot in.
Read what our Customers say...
This company is great! I was in a terrible place looking for services,I can across websites with extravagant fees and then I found them. Their service is not too expensive and they are on point.
A good company for those seeking help in immigration. Recommended.
I had a good experience with ISA global. The customer service is the best I have come across thus far. They did not just help me with my student visa, they also helped me with my IELTS exam preparation! They are the best in the business.
Cordial staff and organized working process. I recommend ISA Global to all.
It was a great experience with ISA. Got my visa for Australia on time.
Thank you ISA Global for your good services. My dream come true just because of your help.
Very helpful consultant and hassle free service.
Thanks for helping me to immigrate Canada. It was a great experience with ISA and their staff.
In addition to Immigration assistance they help you to get ready to face the system. Helped me in IELTS preparation and score good in that.
Latest News for Denmark Immigration