Get your work permit renewed in Canada without any hassles!

If you possess a work permit that is nearing expiration or require changes to the conditions of your current one, it’s vital that you submit an application at least 30 days prior to its expiry. It’s entirely legitimate for you to stay in Canada while IRCC processes your request.

Make sure to submit a brand-new application at least one month in advance. Applying for an extension or alteration to your existing work permit often requires doing it online. Be sure you have electronic copies of the necessary documents, and take note that processing fees will apply when submitting your application.

While IRCC processes your request, rest assured that you remain lawfully within Canada’s boundaries. If IRCC approves your application, you will either receive an extension to your existing work permit or a new one that accommodates the modified working conditions.
Interested in Canada immigration?

Register at

Comments are closed.


Register for Free Webinar